CRC ORE Annual Assembly 2019
24 October 2019
Room Three Sixty, QUT Gardens Point Campus, Brisbane
- Thursday 24 October 2019 CRC ORE Annual Assembly (8.00am to 4.30pm AEST, followed by canapes to 6.30pm)
- Friday 25 October 2019 CRC ORE Implementation Council - CRC ORE Essential Participants only (8.00am to 4.30pm AEST)
As we enter the final years of our funding term, we reflect on a year of CRC ORE innovation. We also look to the future and explore how CRC ORE will work with Participants and industry to Consolidate, Transfer and Renew.
This year's line up features a keynote address by Graeme Stanway, Chairman of State of Play who will present key findings and trends from recent State of Play reports with a particular focus on the mining industry. State of Play is the world's most comprehensive source of knowledge on strategic innovation in the mining industry and beyond. Since its inception in 2012, State of Play has enabled industry to uncover the impact of the changing global market and its effect on innovation.
Annual Assembly 2019 also includes leaders from across CRC ORE's Essential Participant group who will provide insights on industry issues and discuss their experiences on active CRC ORE projects and site implementation studies. Presenters appearing at Annual Assembly 2019 include:
- Dr Carmen Letton - Anglo American - Head of Resource Development Planning and Life of Mine Planning
- Mr John Jackson - IMDEX - Systems Integration Manager - Mining Solutions
- Dr Sevda Dehkhoda - Hatch - Senior Mining Engineer
- Mr Sandy Gray - Gekko Systems - Co-founder and Techical Director
- Dr Laurence Dyer - Kalgoorlie-Boulder Mining Innovation Hub - Technical Advisor
- Dr Anil Subramanya - Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia - Research Portfolio Manager
- Dr Anna Wiewiora - QUT Business School - Senior Lecturer, Management
Please note that registration has now closed for this event.
Room Three Sixty - location map and directions