CRC ORE's project portfolio is delivered across five key areas. The first four programs are CRC ORE's research programs. Program 5 consists of projects being implemented at mine sites.
- Program 1: Define (research)
- Program 2: Separate (research)
- Program 3: Extract (research)
- Program 4: Control (research)
- Program 5: Operate (implementation)
Each of CRC ORE's projects are designed to progress technologies through the widely used Technology Readiness Levels (TRL 1-9) scale of technology maturity, often referred to as ‘prototype to product’.
|TRL 1||TRL 2||TRL 3||TRL 4||TRL 5||TRL 6||TRL 7||TRL 8||TRL 9|
|Concept||Laboratory||Realistic World||Real World||Real Business